Monday, January 26, 2009

Today was super good. Well, except for trying not to freak out in Latin. It turned out all right though because I definitely wasn't the only one that had trouble with the translation. We start learning Dreamweaver in my computer class on Wednesday. I hope it's as awesome as I'm thinking it will be.

Work is going really well. I'm catching on pretty quickly, now I just have to learn all of the patients' names. Now that is going to be crazy. I'll get it though ... eventually.

I think I'm going to work on The Great Funnel for a little while. I finally have a little free time to do so. Or I'll just sleep...

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* your so sweet. thank you. really. reading your comment made me feel loads better... it made me feel reassured, that there's someone out there who understands what I'm going through right now. thank you again.
    and I love your background, by the way! I love purple and black together! it's a great combination... = )

    ReplyDelete