Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lack

So now I remember why I didn't like Wuthering Heights ... because Catherine married Linwood and not Heathcliff! Gee, what a bitch. I'm just saying, that's stupid.

I've been told lately by several people that the standard spacing after a period is one now. I am trying to get in the zone here with this whole one space thing, but it's pretty hard. I literally have to think super hard whenever I end a sentence. I was brought up with two spaces after a period, so changing 21 years of habit is difficult.

Ugh, really, I have nothing to talk about. I really should be reading a friend's ABNA, so I'm out.

Night everyone!

3 comments:

  1. that's so funny... when I was in elementary school, I also used to do two spaces after the period instead of one.
    now I do one, but it was really hard to remember in beginning... lolz...

    oh wow... to tell you the truth, no, I actually haven't thought of entering anything yet... when is the due date for ANBA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much... if I do decide to enter, I will certainly let you know! = )
    good luck, again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew.. I heard of the one-space thing, and everyone but me does it, but I can't even read a book with one-spaces! It just looks so horrible.

    Luckily no one important has told me to stop, so until they do I'mm doubleing it :D

    && I've never read Wuthering Hieghts.. so I can't related all that much.. but from what I know Heathcliff sounds better, lol.

    Oh, and I know I gotta hurry for the amazon contest.. try telling that to my scary teacher! He has major mood swings sometimes :|

    ReplyDelete