Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Holy Crap

Today was like any other day within my five week holiday: eventless. For starters, I stayed up until 3 am, slept until noon, and played around online. Eventually, I worked on editing UFM and only have the last two chapters to finish, which will either come to their end tonight or tomorrow. Either way, I am way ahead of my schedule to be ready for the Amazon Novel contest. After I finish editing, I just might take the manuscript up to my Senior year high school English teacher and ask him to read it because we were tight in the sense that he was super cool and he was an awesome mentor to me. So, he'll be super stoked when he finds out that I've now written two books and that I'm an English major, seeing as how he knew I started out in engineering (I've always wanted to be a rocket scientist, but man did that get boring after two years). Who knows what I'll do. Whatever I feel like, I guess.

So here I am, wasting time when I could be editing... I'm off.

Last comment, a friend of mine just started a new blog so go check her out. She's also a writer and she's very talented, so go check out her stuff.
http://girlwhowritesbooks.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment