Saturday, January 17, 2009

Crap Out = SUCKS

Ooooh man. I am tiired. I hardly ever say that, so you know when it's true. I could NOT sleep last night and didn't end up falling asleep until about 5am this morning, then I had to get up at 9am for a seminar and then I went to Fry's!!! Best store ever! I got a cooling pad for my best friend, Mr. HP Notebook Pavilion zd8000, a new junk drive (great deal too), and a reading light! All super awesome stuff. Now I just need an awesome web cam to replace my crap out. I mean really, why do companies even sell crappy products! They should be sued.

I'm going to get back to my reading assignment ... well, kind of.

Nothing more to say today, except that I have a tower of books on my armour that I desperately need to read before school starts. So let's see, that's 14 books in 3 days ... yeah, I'll get right on that.

1 comment:

  1. your right... they should be sued! the companies don't really care about the products... they only care about the money = (!

    I can see you becoming a literary agent or an author... I think you'd be perfect at either job!
    uhmm... no super ideas right off course... but I think becoming an assistant to a publisher is also a great choice!

    ReplyDelete