Sunday, January 4, 2009

Lost Muse

Life can really throw some pretty rad curveballs if you think about it. For instance, every time I am at the mall (about twice a year) I run into one of my ex boyfriends and to make it more interesting, he lives in California because he's a Marine. I mean, really? Do you think the Universe is bored and likes to make my brain go into rollercoaster mode? If so, mission accomplished. But no, it's really more interesting than bumpy, seeing as how there are no lingering feelings between us. Actually, we went to high school together, his mom taught me Geometry Freshman year, and his dad taught my older siblings when they were in high school. So pretty much our families are quite connected ... in a way. It's quite odd now that I think about it.

Anyway...
The editing of Under the Full Moon is coming along quite well. I'm still not sure if I really like the title, but everything else I've thought of sounds even worse. I've started the second book (overall, it is planned to be a trilogy) and I'm into Chapter Two with some various scenes written in other chapters. I've come to a stand-still though. I think my muse has abandoned me because I work her over time. Actually, if you see her around, let me know. She has black hair, lots of black eye makeup, and she's about as big as a thumbelina with wings. No, she's not a fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment