Sunday, October 19, 2008

Under the Full Moon

I have been so busy this weekend and I can't even believe I'm taking a time out to make a post. Last night and today I worked practically nonstop on my first book which actually looks as if it might turn into a novel. And to think I was scared of even clearing one hundred pages. Oh I've managed to clear that and I'm about to hit two hundred pages with nine chapters to go. I've written about ninety pages since yesterday evening and I'm still going. I would completely ditch class tomorrow if I didn't feel bad just for thinking of doing such a thing. Besides, I have an exam so I definitely can't miss that.

I could really use someone to read my two hundred page manuscript. None of my friends have volunteered. I don't blame them.

No comments:

Post a Comment