Tuesday, October 14, 2008

48 Hours

What was today ... National Ex Day?
Talk about a downer.

I went to advising today to figure out my schedule for the Spring semester. I have to say that coming out of my advisor's office left me in a wonderful mood that masked my not so wonderful mood. Drum roll please ... I only have 48 hours left before I can graduate. In other words, three more semesters! I was actually beginning to think that my journey through college would never end. Although I am planning to continue on to getting my Graduate Degree, but that is a lot different than being an Undergrad. For one, I'll finally get to be on my own and two, I'll be making my own money doing what I love doing. Cross your fingers.

Study group with people from Textual Analysis was highly commical and who knew that discussing Fredric Jameson would be so? I'm just glad that I have finally found some people who enjoy discussing literary works.

Richard Cypher awaits, so until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment