Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lovely Conspiracies

"The highest expression of love is the experience and realization of more – more of who you are, what you do, what you believe, and what you have." - (Not sure where I got it.)
I completely agree with this statement. Not many people understand how to even love someone/something, yet they claim they do. Love is unconditional and not judgemental or hateful. Love is about peace and companionship, but not heartache. How can we ever claim to have loved a person when that person gave us heartache? Love is joy, not sorrow. Love is everything good in this world and the next, yet this world doesn't view it as such. When love is experienced with malice and tears, it isn't really love. What happens to our souls when we are wrongfully loved, when we are loved with regret and pressure? It isn't really love, but the world says it is because you'll make up and everything will be just great. But in the deepest folds of your mind, you know it isn't really love.

Most of the things in our lives will never be exposed, although they should be. Even though I say that, there are still some things about myself, objects and people in my past, for which I will never expose. I view the world as one big secret, one big conspiracy. There is something I have been trying to figure out. Something… something I can’t seem to put my finger on. There’s this boy, you see. Actually, he is not just “this boy”, he is amazing, the most amazing boy throughout my entire life hands down. It is too bad he does not really exist because if he did ... it would be real love.

No comments:

Post a Comment