Saturday, October 18, 2008

Memories and Wishes

I went to see my high school's football team play last night. That outing propelled me to miss the simplicity of it, even though I didn't think it was simple at the time. But really it was. All I had to do was graduate and not get into fights with the stupid preps (another high school problem: labels) for getting DUIs and DWIs and then bragging about it. Lame. But I do find high school boys more appealing than college boys. High school boys don't have as much to worry about unless they blow up the latest drama or sleep with their gf's best friend. I miss everything but that. If my favorite high school bf came back into my life right now ... I'd date him again in a heartbeat, but he doesn't know that (Joel).

Bridal shower today. Made me anxious to get my life in gear, but college is holding me back. Of course it's preparing me for the future but what is it doing for the here and now? Nothing. What a bummer.

1 comment:

  1. I only hope I can one day look back and think "Oh, that was simple".

    So, I assume you found me through PC Cast's blog, correct? I suppose this comment is really me thanking you for the comment you left me...
    Or something.

    It's every comment like that that make me feel like I'm not worthless. So thanks.

    ReplyDelete