Friday, December 26, 2008

Who Cares!

I cannot say it enough: there is just not enough time in the day.
I find myself constantly busy these days and I absolutely love it because it keeps me focused. Focused on my own work, but not on my school work. Of course, I won't have any school work until January 21, but still, I won't be able to concentrate much then either. I find my writing is much more important to me than school these days. Repeatedly I find myself having the same conversation: my classes teach me nothing useful other than what dead guys think and believe. That is all fine and dandy, but what about what I think? Oh silly me, no one is interested in what I think. Oh but they will when I'm dead, that's for sure. So pretty much, my opinion and life won't matter until I'm dead, which is when I won't have a life anymore so ... the world is on crack. At least, that's my opinion.
But don't read this now, read this when I'm dead.


Ending Death Toll for Under the Full Moon:
1 human death turned into transformation
2 hunters killed because they killed the wrong person
1 human killed because I got bored
1 vamp killed because he killed the previous one
1 human killed for their blood
Total: 5/6

No comments:

Post a Comment