Sunday, December 7, 2008

Under the Full Moon, Here I Come

Now that NaNo is over, I have time to get back to what I was working on before. Don't get me wrong though, I l-o-v-ed working on The Disease Without a Cure, but it is time to move on and let other people read my first draft while I go back to my first project. So my goal at the present time is to finish this novel as well. 100K is my goal, seeing as how I already have 50K and I'm not even halfway through. I mean seriously, each chapter is 50+ pages. Haha. I freaking LOVE this book. I really do. My characters are amazing and everyone's true personality is just starting to surface as the storyline heats itself up! Oooh I can't wait to see what happens!

I am also about to begin reading/critiquing/editing two other people's NaNo novels. I'm really excited about that because helping other people with their stories is my second favorite thing to do. So pretty much, that's what I'll be doing until the Spring semester.

BTW, the Fall semester is over! I only have one final and it is on Friday. Woopie!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there just looking through your blog and I was inspired, so come and see mine here in Southern California.

    It is my art blog, but I have all kinds of things like music videos and sounds that I enjoy and writing and fun stuff. My friends come from all over the place.

    hope to hear from you....

    ReplyDelete