Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December

The rest of December and the beginning of January are going to be slightly hectic for me. I just finished a job over this past weekend, which commanded my almost 24-hour attention. Then Sunday night and yesterday I finished critiquing two novels for some NaNo friends. And to think, finals were just over on Friday and I have already finished all of that. I haven't been that busy in a long time, but I liked it. Especially the critiquing part. Now, I'm going to concentrate on hitting my daily word count again so that I can hit my 100K goal by January, finally finishing my second novel. Other than that, I'll also be assisting to edit the novels I have just finished critiquing. They were both so amazing too. I just can't seem to get them out of my head. They both caused me to want to believe in love again, but I just can't seem to go that far. Interesting, I'm sure you're thinking. But that's right, I don't believe in love. Technically, I don't believe human emotions are capable to love the way it is supposed to be, but I do believe we love according to the earthly definition, not that I am very fond of it. Either way though, whatever makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment