Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Do I Connect? ... No.

I understand that people are who they are for certain reasons, whatever those reasons may be, but what happens when you don't fit correctly with anyone? And sure, I'm not going to connect with everyone I meet, but at least one guy would be nice - preferably a guy who gives me butterflies too. Is that asking too much? Really though, am I just so "different" from everyone else that it's just too difficult to find a right fit for me? I guess I can understand that, seeing as how I've always thought that my mind functions a lot differently than everyone else's. But I could be wrong there as well. Who's to really know? Hmm, I stumped myself on that one, that's for sure. I just want someone who not necessarily shares my passions, but just understands them. I also understand that I don't conform well to other people's passions either, but usually I find other people's interests to be a waste of time. I mean, really ... the world is pretty messed up and backwards if you think about it. But I'm a little tired of being the odd one out. I mean, where's my connecting puzzle piece?

No comments:

Post a Comment