Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Gift of Foresight

It's always difficult to know the future, or even to merely guess what will happen. I've always wanted the power of foresight, but now I'm not so sure. What if this is the happiest I'll ever be, compared to my future that is. I really hope not because, yes I love where I am at the present time, but I would also like something more.

I'm 20K away from my goal for Under the Full Moon. The funny thing, I've only completed four chapters out of twelve. It's definitely going to be way more than 100K, which is a lot more than I figured on. See what I mean about knowing the future? Silly me, thinking Andria and Evan can save the human world in only 100K. I must be nuts.

The current known death toll is one, but the full moon brought him back to life. Plenty of death and destruction to come though, don't you fret.

No comments:

Post a Comment