Saturday, December 27, 2008

First Query

I recently bought the new Narnia movie, so my mom and I sat down to watch it last night. Well she hadn't watched the first one since it came out so we ended up watching both so she would know what was going on. We concluded our movie fest about 10:30pm and then I had an itch to write. I have already begun the sequal to Under the Full Moon so I worked on that. I got up at about 11:30pm to stretch a little and then I resumed writing. The next time I looked at the clock it was 2:00am. Needless to say, I had an awesome scene to write.
So after waking up around noon today, I managed to complete my second draft of Porfearia. I also sent off my first query letter! Of course, I don't expect a reply until after the second week in January because I am sure she is on vacation, but nonetheless I finally managed to get it the way I wanted. I hope I don't sound boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment