Saturday, November 1, 2008

Legend of the Seeker

I didn't end up doing much last night other than watching "The Covenant" with a friend. Really good movie. I was asleep by 11:20 ... super fun Halloween night right? Oh well. It's actually my favorite "holiday", but I can't ever do what I would like to do. I'm not a Wicce or anything, but I do find Wiccan rituals fascinating.

I got a call from Carter Blood Care today and apparently my blood is awesome and they want more. So here I am about to go donate more blood even though last time was not very enjoyable. But if I were to depreive the needy of my blood for selfish reasons alone, I wouldn't be very humane now would I? It's the least I can do anyway.

Tonight is the premier of Legend of the Seeker and I'm pretty sure it's going to blow because they changed almost everything that Goodkind wrote, but it's still following Xena and Hercules and those were entertaining. I want to tell everyone who hasn't read the books to watch the series tonight, but then they will just be deprived of an amazing story. Hollywood completely botched Richard Cypher's world and it's pretty sad. I will, however, recommend the books to everyone because they are wicked awesome (if you enjoy reading a series of 12 books with 900 pages each).

No comments:

Post a Comment