Monday, November 10, 2008

NaNoWriMo

I just found out about NaNoWriMo yesterday, so I'm already more than a week behind but I thought I would give it a shot anyway. If I don't make the 50,000 words then that's cool, at least I'll have another manuscript to finish. :)


Here is the "summary" for my entry:

For centuries he has been known as Dracula, but what the world doesn't know is that he didn't enjoy it. Night after night he searched for a cure, but never found one. After years of failure and living as an outcast, his mind began to warp into madness, causing him to forget his morality all together and live a life he had always stayed away from.

He still lives among us today without recognition while still trying to find a cure, his madness leading him to be shunned by even the vampire world. His reputation was stemmed from the horror filled minds of the people in his village who had once claimed him as their friend, but had quickly turned their backs and pitchforks on him when he became ill.

Who will help him now? Who will be the one to destroy the madness within his mind and bring his morality back? Anyone, or no one? The madness will destroy him if no one steps up to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment