Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oh So Inspired

It's been a few days which isn't really "normal" for me, but I've been completely weighed down with homework and studying. I finally got finished with Freud and will get my paper back on Tuesday, but then I still have to do the Jameson rewrite Tuesday night after class. I have most of that already in production though.

Mom and Dad were out of town most of last week which is another reason I haven't been around. I would like to say I was partying and having a good ol' time, but mostly what I did was homework and laundry. We had another fun study group for Freud. I actually haven't been able to work on my manuscripts in a few weeks, so that is what I've been doing today. I was inspired by Dante's Inferno which we are reading in Lit class and I've been itching to write out my latest ideas. It's turning out great so far, but we'll see how it ends up. I don't want to give away too much, but mostly because I'm paranoid about someone stealing my ideas. Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment