Monday, March 8, 2010

This New Life of Mine

HEY!

So I'm officially all moved into my new apartment. Well, except for the random times when my mother comes over with a whole new load of decor lol. It's great having parents who have nice things that they give you when you're a broke college student :)

My apartment is really cute. My color theme is orange, dark green, black, and beige (all the walls are bland beige). It's turning out well. My cat had issues the first few days, but now she's running around crazily like she owns the place. I thought I would have issues sleeping alone, but I haven't yet (knock on wood). I was expecting that because I've never slept alone in a house before except when my parents were out of town. It's nice.

I'm still so busy with school at the moment. Spring break is next week and I'm looking forward to catching up on homework. I don't like taking it one day at a time. I'd rather be a day ahead at least. Right now I'm working on a podcast project for one of my classes. We have to show that we can use GarageBand. It's a really crappy app, just incase you were wondering.

I'm writing a short story for one of my other classes. It's a tragedy, of course. I like tragedies. Once I finish it then maybe I'll post it :)

I have done zero reading. Sadness.

Other than that, nothing super huge.
Oh well, other than the fact that I have a boyfriend now! lol

Take care, everyone.
(OMG, 14 followers? Hello to you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment