Monday, March 29, 2010

Goodness Me!

Hello to my new followers. I am glad you have joined us :) We tend to have some good times. Well, at least I do! Comment as you please.


It's another week of school and work for me, except this week I'm working over-time (as opposed to my usual 25 hour work week). It's going to be interesting. I woke up with awful stuffiness on Saturday (?) and still have that going on, which gives me constant headaches and makes me tired.

On a happier note, I got to wear shorts today!!! Too bad I've lost weight and will now have to buy new ones. Usually that's a good thing, to lose weight, if that's what you are going for, but these shorts are super cute and I've only had them for one summer. Oh well. They were cheap-o cute anyway. But the good part of that was that it was warm enough (76 degrees) to wear shorts! I was really excited. Although now I'm sitting at work in the very cold video room with a blanket over me lol

We are workshopping our short stories in class on Thursday. Well, maybe I should say that we are giving copies out to our workshop group members. They have to go home over the weekend, read them, and give feedback. So next week I'll be reworking One Last Thing, maybe even in first person POV so I can have enough rough drafts. (When we turned in our poetry portfolios, I got counted off for not having enough drafts of each poem. Silly.) So I'll make sure and post a "final" copy of the story on here after I rework it. Well, I don't promise because I'll most likely forget lol
But you guys have been great. Thanks for all the feedback. It helps. If you would like to see a certain element or see me experiment with something different in the story, just say so. I take everything into consideration.

2 comments: