Friday, March 12, 2010

Simple Thoughts.

Do you go through life sometimes on an unknown journey, but you actually think that you know what you're doing? Well, here's the difficult thing to hear: you have absolutely NO idea what you're doing. None of us really do. It's a matter of time before the next bend in our lives happen, but until then who knows where we're going to end up? We're just silly humans after all.

There have been times in my life where I thought I knew exactly what I was doing and thought I was handling myself very well. Wrong-O!! I never had a clue what I was doing, I just liked to think that I did because I wanted to have all the answers. But I didn't and still don't. I never will. I'm just a silly human after all.

But what I do know is that I'm content and happy all at the same time. Usually I'm only one or the other, or just none at all, but now it's silly because I'm SO happy.


I hope you are all having a really great start to Spring Break. I will, hopefully, finish my short story this next week and post it on here for feedback. You guys are awesome, keep it up :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I found you blog randomly, but I have a few suggestions. If you love books and writing, especially scifi/fantasy, check out Podiobooks.com. You may know of it. You can serialize your narrated work for free, and gain exposure. Also, you can befriend other active novice, and not so novice, writers. You might be especially interested in checking out Abigail Hilton and her Prophet of Panamindorah (Narnia-like). Her website/forum is a place to discuss books, she loves books, with kike-minded folk. Also, Renee Chambliss has a great book, Dreaming of Deliverance, and she is a bookaholic. There are many others active off PB.com. Just a thought. Keep wondering and writing.....craig

    ReplyDelete