Thursday, February 25, 2010

Useless Update

Here's to me being super slammed with school, work, and moving. Just wanted to say hey to everyone - I haven't forgotten you! Where are you guys in the 50 Book challenge? I'm at a stand still because all of my books are packed up in order for me to move them to my new apartment on Monday (woohoo!).

I started reading Beka Lamb for my Senior Seminar class. Has anyone read that? I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Update me on what y'all are doing.

I am trying to finish BD 2 right now. It's coming along rather pleasantly! No huge bumps in the road yet, yay! Maybe I'll have it finished before November so I can write the next book for NaNo.

4 comments:

  1. I've read 19, 18 that I count. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ready to add Beetle to your list Kori? I'm seriously thinking "Powerade" Monday should be a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just blog-surfing. It's drier than ocean surfing and much more enjoyable than waterboarding. I, too, am a writer in the wings. I have a Bachelor's in English education and a Master's in Psychology.

    I noticed you haven't written since your move. I hope you haven't run into rough waters. Keep your dreams alive, for they will keep you afloat through rough seas. Success in college and life. Roland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Autumn,
    I didn't read Beetle. I only read half of the first book! lol But yes, I am all for "Powerade" Monday. It will keep me from hitting certain people in the face.

    Roland,
    Thanks for the encouraging words. What are you working on right now?

    ReplyDelete