Friday, October 9, 2009

Spring Already?

Apparently academic advising opened up this week for the Spring semester: aka my last semester! So, I went.

Here is what I was approved for:
Creative Writing <-- Super!
History of England <-- Snore (history is my worst subject)
Senior Seminar <-- Mandatory
Multimedia Authoring I <-- Slightly apprehensive

Eh?
Who knows what will come of these classes. I'm ready to find out though because that means I'll be only weeks away from graduation!



On another note.

Now that I'm not in high school anymore (and haven't been for almost four years), I don't really have much to talk/blog/write about because my life is no longer dramatized. (Anyone who doesn't think HS is filled with drama is SO mistaken.) Is that good or bad? What's your opinion?

1 comment:

  1. A Creative Writing class? Oh, you are SO lucky! I don't even get ENGLISH until February :(. The rest of your classes seem good too - I love history! If you play Age Of Empires it makes it all a LOT better xD.

    Having no drama is a really, really good thing (I think). It gets really annoying how big one little thing can be... being away from that means you are REALLY lucky! But then again, things don't have to be dramatic to talk about them... but whichever.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete