Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween = Epic Fail

I just have to say this ...

Last night's episode of One Tree Hill was THE saddest episode they have ever aired. I don't even care what happens to Nathan anymore. Poor Clay!

Ok, I'm finished with that.

NaNoWriMo is only five days away! *kicks shoes off in a fit of joy* (to quote Dane Cook). I really wish I could stay up until midnight and write first thing on Nov 1, but sadly I have to work at 8am that day. But I guess I could just stay up and never go to sleep. lol. Yeah, right.

Okay well does anyone have fun plans for Halloween? I'm seriously lacking any fun time right now. Someone help! Actually, if you guys could just move here then that would be cool because we could go out together :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting up EARLY November first.. but not as early as 1 o'clock. SOO excited!!!

    + For Halloween I'm either going to go trick or treating (its one of the last years i can sorta go without being way too old) or hand out candy.. which will be fun too. I'm being the Devil's Advocate.. (wearing a red dress with a sign saying vote for the devil... :P and devil horns, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also getting up early! (well, as early as I can get up, since I have a birthday party to go too the night before ;D)

    besides the birthday party, I'm going trick-or-treating as well, so it's going to one busy night for me lol!

    aww, I wish I could come up and see you! it would be so cool!

    ReplyDelete