Thursday, October 22, 2009

11 Days

Okay, children! And ... others.

I have officially picked a plot for my NaNo. Pretty much, it's the middle ages and faeries take over the world through zombies. No, I did not plan on it being humor, it's purely fantasy ... well, okay, let's be real. There's definitely going to be humor :)

There are 11 days and counting. Are you as excited as I am? I seriously doubt that.

My first step is to shop for my Care Package Partner's first surprise. Then I am going to start redesigning my writing space to make it more inspiring. Any ideas? I'm going to add a cork-board or the like. Anything you guys wanna add that you think really helps in your writing space?

You guys rock, btw.

XOXO
Kori

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Your idea sounds really interesting.. and humor is always good, although I have major trouble writing it.

    Corkboards are loads of fun! Usually I just clean my area.. I don't really have a very inspiring one, but I think I might try to do something (but its the something thats the problem).

    As for reading my NaNo... sure, after I edit lots :P. I could read yours too if you'd like.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for fairies taking over the world as zombies!!! it's going to be a great story!

    you rock too!

    ReplyDelete