Friday, June 19, 2009

Vlog Failed

OMG! I was going to Vlog today instead of the usual linear text, but IT WILL NOT LOAD. It's been sitting here for almost ten minutes saying ... UPLOADING ... but it's not doing anything! So fine, I will resort to regular blogging.

:(

I worked on The Great Funnel today. I am just under 20k and once I hit that I should be finished with chapter 5, which I have to have finished by Monday for my readers! I'm still 30k+ under my goal, but writing a novel takes time. Or so I found out when I wrote my first three. Hah! Goodness.

I have a new website that I have already mentioned on here once. I have done some work to it, but it's still pretty mild and boring.

Midterms are this coming week and I am procrastinating out the wazoo. Summer school is awful! Please hurry and end! Two more weeks of this session and then I have one class in second session. It won't be as difficult because I've had this professor before and he rocks at story time, aka: class.

Anyway, hi from Texas! Where it's over 100 degrees!


No comments:

Post a Comment