Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Attention: Vampire Horror Lovers

us_book_review_the_strain.jpg Interesting day today.


Got up at 6:00 and went to school until 12:30. After that, I went to Barnes & Noble to pick up this new release. This is what I want to write about today. So my ex texted me and told me about this new book that was released yesterday. It was originally a screenplay and is in the process of coming out as a movie. It's called The Strain by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan. These guys are awesome film makers. Anyway, here's the link to read about it http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Strain/Guillermo-Del-Toro/e/9780061558238/?itm=1 and there is a video interview on there about the book. It's great, check it out.

1 comment:

  1. awesome... will definitely check it out.
    Guillermo del Toro? I know who he is... he directed Pan's Labyrinth, right? that was such a deep movie, I found it amazing.
    oh and the book I suggested is a bit like Anne Frank, kids both trying to survive in World War Two, except he (the main character) has no family and has to learn how to survive on his own.

    ReplyDelete