Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Strain

Okay, so I dove into The Strain the day that I bought it and, well, wow! The beginning is slow ... like the beginning to a musical where there really isn't any singing and you don't really know what's going on, but then everything starts coming together and everyone starts SINGING! But in this case, everyone starts DYING! Oh man, it's really great. You really need to read it.

Now, I am getting off the blog so that I can finish the third chapter of TGF. Rochelle, be excited! It's coming to you soon :)

3 comments:

  1. The only musical I've been to started with singing :P lol.

    But the book sounds REALLY good. Right now I've started The Immortals (EDGE Chronicles), The Extras, City Of Bones, and an advanced copy of Maximum Ride 4. I'm halfway through each.. I guess that's what you get for getting a multitude of books all at the same time :P.

    I'll totally look for that next time I go to the bookstore/library.. more books could never hurt.

    And have fun writing TGF - do you write it in peices, or just straight from start to finish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually write the beginning and ending first, then I got back and fill it in from start to finish. Sometimes I will have ideas of stuff I want to happen along the way, so I'll skip ahead and write those in and then go back to where I left off and work towards the end. Usually it's beginning to end. I already know the main idea when I start, so then I just fill everything in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a really cool book. =
    and haha I am excited! can't wait to read chapter 3! =]

    ReplyDelete