Sunday, February 14, 2010

Book Update

Yes, I am quite aware that I am a total slacker when it comes to blogging. I used to love it, but lately it's become just something else that needs to be done.

Aside from that, here is an update on my 50+ book goal.

Thus far, I have read six books. Really bad, I know, but this is what I've read...

1. The Lightning Thief: Rick Riordan
2. Leven Thumps and the Ruins of Alder: Obert Skye
3. The Moving Finger: Agatha Christie
4. Thorn Queen: Richelle Mead
5. Harlem Duet: Djanet Sears
6. A Tempest: Aime Cesaire
7. The Graveyard Book: Neil Gaiman (IP)

I'm about finished with The Graveyard Book, then I need to finish Voyage of the Dawn Treader, then another Agatha Christie book. Hopefully I can do that in the two weeks before I move. That would be nice, but I doubt it'll happen.

How is everyone else doing with their goal?

Share!

2 comments:

  1. I counted how many books I've read like this morning... and now I've forgotten. *runs to go count again!* 16 - but I don't know that I should really count the Zeus graphic novel, so we can say 15.

    I'm to the point where I'm not allowing myself to buy any more books until I read the ones on my "To-Read" shelf!!!!

    Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started a fiction book list a couple of years ago when I finished my PhD dissertation and am progressing more slowly this year as I've gotten into autobiographies and political stuff (connected with a serialized novel I'm writing online in Spanish). I hope to get back to fiction soon as I have more free time (bummer that that's due to a cutback in my work hours) so I'll post a list soon. if you want to check out www.donasharonspeaks@blogspot.com feel free to reply!

    ReplyDelete