Saturday, July 25, 2009

"A piece of me longed for her thoughts, but I knew better than to steal them."

TGF is coming along nicely. I recently found myself stuck on chapter 10. To solve that problem I started writing backwards from the ending. I had already written the final scene, knowing exactly how it would end, so it was easy for me to build onto what was already there. I'm still stuck on chapter 10 though, so problem is still not being solved. I don't ever outline, so maybe that is my problem. Any ideas?

I came across a RT of an author's book giveaway yesterday. Her name is Stacia Kane and you should check out that link to her site and give her books a read. I have put them on my own TBR list.

I submitted my first book, Porfearia, to Sapphire Blue Publishing last week. I'm anxious to see what will come of that because several of my favorite authors are published through them. Granted, they only publish e-books, but it would be a step in the write direction and open up several more doors for TGF as soon as that is complete. Too bad it takes them two months to get back to you about your submitted manuscript. I'll be anxiously awaiting their reply until then.

So I haven't heard from some of you guys in a while. What has been going on? Leave a comment. Tell me what you've been working on/reading. School starts back in a few weeks, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment