Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lost Muse ... Again

It seems this happens a couple times a year. This being the second time so far this year. I would say that's racking up the numbers high, but it's already the end of July. Oh how time flies. So, again, my Muse has abandoned me to take a vacation. I never allow a paid one so she gets pissed sometimes and stomps off. She always comes back though ... with tan lines and a hang over. I'd like to put up a sign on the internet that says ...

LOST MUSE
Please return if found.

She has black hair, lots of black eye makeup, and she's about as big as a thumbelina with wings. No, she's not a fairy.

Call her a fairy and you will wake up in the ninth circle.



HAHA. Well, I think it's funny.

So that's my post. How lost I am on Chapter Ten. There is no way around it. This only happens to me every so often. About as often as my Muse leaves me. Could there be a connection?

Have I said this yet? I think I'm going to rename THE GREAT FUNNEL as THE KEEPER. What do you think? Leave me a comment with your vote.

THE GREAT FUNNEL
or
THE KEEPER

2 comments:

  1. Love your new background... it's definitely you ;)
    and lol!
    hmm... to tell you the truth, I like the The Great Funnel better than The Keeper... it just seems different, not cliche at all, where as The Keeper, well I can name a lot of movies, books, songs, etc with that title.... but hey, thats just my opinion =P
    oh and I will be sending you something later today, I can't wait for you to read it =D

    xoxo
    rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep an eye out for your muse :P Right now mine is in summer mode and woring really, really slowly - but still working, at least.

    Even though The Keeper is cliche, to the random eye it looks more.. interesting? The Great Funnel is a good one too.. but the funnel idea kind of confuses me, lol.

    Ooh, && I really like your new layout.. it's very neat + organized.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete