Tuesday, February 24, 2009

iPhone Post

Hey guys. This is officially my first iPhone post. Exciting, yes? YES!
Okay so a quick update because I should be asleep since I never get to sleep in anymore. Okay so, moving on now. Not a lot has been going on. Work is a lot smoother ever since my boss hired an office manager to replace the one who left to have a baby. And also now that one of the other doctors is filling in temporarily to get everything in order. It's really great, I think.

So "big" party this weekend. It's my friend's 21st birthday so it should be interesting. I asked a friend of mine if he wanted to go with me, so cross your fingers that I'll have a date, lol.

Other than that, I worked a tad on The Great Funnel on Sunday. I didn't get very far because I had an inspiration for another idea, which i tried to start but then made myself confused haha. I can be retarded, yes, it's true. So the idea I had is to write the MC's conscience as an acutal character, but to where the MC is the only one who can see Conscience. I'm not real sure on the names yet for the MC and Conscience. I'd like them to mean what their characters are supposed to mean, but I'm not sure. Any ideas? You guys are awesome.

I'm hoping to have more free time this weekend and if so, I'll post a new excerpt. Any requests? Tell me which story you'd like to hear from and I'll work on that one. The choices are: Beautiful Disruption book 2, The Great Funnel, or the new one I just described that is lacking a name. You tell me, the votes are on!

Bye for now. Everyone smile big and make a new friend this week!

2 comments:

  1. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you lolz...;)
    I think your latest idea is awesome! I really hope you will continue with it.
    uhmm I'm not sure either... I guess I could help if I knew a little more about the MC and the conscience =)
    awesome! I'm really looking forward to the excerpt.
    I really don't mind which one you put up, but I would like to read a bit about the new one you're writing... so obviously, my vote goes the one that's lacking a name ;D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get a date!
    I think the MC/Conscience story sounds really good! I really like the Great Funnel though... but at least start the new one and get your ideas down before you forget! (And give an excerpt)
    :D ~ sarah

    ReplyDelete