Friday, February 27, 2009

In Latin

Second iPhone post.

Well, I didn't get a date but I'm going anyway because it's my friend's birthday. It would be awesome if the guy I asked would have said yes, but of course he has to work early tomorrow morning and doesn't want to stay out late. Not that I asked him too, even though he always asks me too. Who knows, maybe he's finally figuring out the adult lifestyle. Maybe that's what I get for trying to date a guy two years younger than me. Too bad.

So the votes are in and I'll be posting some of the new story, which lacks a name. I have actually written some today already during classes to keep from falling asleep. So, get ready! I think I'll be posting it later; therefore, updating this post. We'll see when I get home...

1 comment:

  1. awww... that's too bad =(
    well, you don't need a guy to have fun! hope you have a blast at your friend's birthday party!! =D
    oooh awesome! I'm already looking forward to the excerpt... =)

    ReplyDelete