Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Really Should Be Doing HW ... Shhh ... Don't Tell

I know I have been away for so long and it's so sad to think about all the ideas that have left my brain because of how busy my life has become. It's not a bad busy, no, but a filling busy. School is going as well as can be expected with a 30 hour a week job and an author's intuition to sit down and write when I feel the pull towards the pencil and paper, which hasn't been lately because I've been so busy! Ah, talk about a change of priorities. One week I am finishing a novel and the next I am working as a mad woman trying to feed 54 children. Don't worry about the starving children though, it's only tuition for me. Although, they do demand much of the same attention.

At the moment I am thoroughly enjoying my Computers & Writing class. We are designing our own web pages and I am making mine to showcase my books/novels. It's pretty cool so far. I'm pretty much finished with it, I just have to get a few more of my questions answered and then it will be time to abandon it on the web (because nothing is ever truly finished).

ATTENTION FELLOW WRITERS
You must check out StorySpace. It is by far my favorite find of my entire life, I'm pretty sure. This is art in the form of interactive fiction. Holy crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment