Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of Classes ... Kill Me

Well, first day of classes was ... interesting.

Western Civ: Super cool. Stadium style, lecture type classroom. SO many people in there. UTA isn't a huge university but it overwhelms me just walking through the University Center (UC) because it's always so crowded, but it's still a small town. So that's probably the most students I've ever had in one class. Cool Professor too.

Advanced Exposition: Professor's first year at UTA. Interesting. Very small class. Maybe ten people.

Russian Lit: Well! Hah, let's just say that after class one, I went straight to an advisor and transferred the heck out of there and into technical writing.

Tech writing: haven't been yet ... same professor as Advanced Exposition though so it should be good.

Post-Colonial Lit: on my way there now!

I'll let you know how the rest goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment