Thursday, March 19, 2009

Quick Update

Thanks for the wonderful birthday wishes you guys! I had a good birthday with my friends and an even better St Patrick's Day! Haha, it is great to be 21, that's for sure! I hope you guys are having a grand week...too bad Spring Break is almost over, although I have no idea when y'alls SB is. Other than Mon and Tues, I haven't done anything else besides work full time. I have barely been able to enjoy my Mac, but don't worry, I will this weekend! Haha, just wanted to update real fast. I'm hoping to get some writing in this weekend after I finish all my overwhelming homework. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. its nice to hear from you. = ) I can just imagine how over loaded you are with work, and I hope its not too stressful! being able to graduate next may is great news! have you had any thoughts on what your going to do after collage?
    I've been great, but really tired as well. Passover has really wiped me out and all I really want to now a days is just hang out at home and watch movies and read books lolz. but otherwise I've been well =)
    I hope everything is good for you and that you're well.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete