Sunday, March 15, 2009

MacBook

Today was a good day. I went to Fry's today to pick out a new laptop...a Mac! haha, it gives me butterflies. So I'm going back tomorrow on my lunch break to buy it. Then after Fry's today, I went with my parents to Benihanas for dinner. It was neat with the guy cooking at our table and everything. There was another threesome at our table and the boy with them was turning seventeen, so at the end of the meal our waiter brought out two huge candles and a plate of four little balls of ice cream wrapped in a type of pound cake. It was awesome. So that was a good day for me. Now it's off to a full week of work starting tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow I'm going to Carrabba's for dinner with a friend of mine because our other friend works there. Then when she gets off work, we are all three going down Main street to hit the bars! Wooh! lol, it should be interesting.

2 comments:

  1. ooooh! a mac! your soooo lucky!
    hope you have an amazing birthday and many more!
    *hugs*
    love rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love macs!!! I'm dying to get one, but my parents say its a mac or this SUPER nice bike, and I'm choosing the bike (I already have a working computer).

    And thanks for reminding me about the face... I forgot to explain that, lol. The Bishop is just a temporary name for the evil bad guy.. parents sell their kids to him cuz they don't have enough money to survive themselves. He (Vince/Jamie Pellar - same guy just one is the name his parents gave, and the other is what he calls himself)is running away from the Bishop and escaping the whole army training place because it sucks and is evil - that's mainly what it's about. Sorry for the confusion :P

    Have fun on your macbook!

    ReplyDelete