Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Washing Your Face with Honey - Challenge!

I stumbled across this challenge on Twitter a couple days ago. Honey immediately went on my shopping list. Here's how it works: you wash your face with honey for 2 weeks, all the while seeing the difference in your skin. (By the way, pretty sure this is mainly for females, seeing as the honey really gets stuck in hair and most men have facial hair - that would suck.)

So, I started the challenge this morning and already my skin is so much smoother! I'm using a local honey from my area, which I actually found at Walmart. It's raw and unfiltered, which is going to be the best for your skin because you don't want all the added sugars. (Added sugar never did anyone much good.)

Here's the link to the original challenge.

Who's with me?!

------------------------------

Update: It's been 6 days since I started the Honey Challenge and here are my results - my face is smoother than ever and I have NOT had any new breakouts! That last part has me the most excited. I'm definitely going to keep this up on a long-term basis, but I think I'm going to try infusing the honey next ---> see this link for details.

Final Update: It's been almost 3 weeks and I'm definitely convinced! Honey will be my new face wash and face mask. It's wonderful. The next thing I'm going to try is infusing it with herbs for double the face washing power.

No comments:

Post a Comment